In addition to the El Cubo Mine and the El Pinquico Mine, the Company has over 7800 hectares of prospective mining claims within the Guanajuato Mining District.
|Patio I & II||Analy I & II||Three Amigos|
Patito I & II
- Patito 1 is located 1.5km south of the El Pinguico Mine.
- Patito II is located 3km south of the El Pinguico Mine.
- Similar geology to El Pinguico.
- No drilling has occurred to date.
- Excellent access to mining infrastructure and skilled labour.
- Compelling magnetic anomalies at depth.
Analy I & II
- Located 100km east of the City of Guanajuato, Mexico.
- Concessions total 722 hctares.
- This is an old Silver-Lead-Zinv mining camp that has never been explored using modern exploration methods.
- Exploration priorities will include geological mapping and reconnaissance float and subcrop sampling, as well as mapping and sampling on the old mines and working that exist within the concession areas.
- Three mining concessions: El Ruso, Ysabela and Camila.
- Historic gold, silver-lead-zinc and mercury producing area.
- Located near border of Guanajuato and Queretaro in central Mexico.
- Concessions total over 1430 hectars.
- A first-stage exploration program is planned for the El Ruso property; this will be the first modern mineral exploration within the area.